Case Label query

Discuss your general Proclaim related queries here.
alibrandham

Case Label query

Post by alibrandham » Sun May 13, 2018 7:19 am

Hi

All our cases for personal injury have "case number", "case name", "personal injury" as the title. (see screenshot attachment).

I have looked up "case label" (and we only have a field called "Case Label Display 2) in DM but this has the maths of "result = "PI/RTA" so I don't think this is where the case label is coming from.

Any ideas as to where this is pulling the label from as I want to alter it to be more specific than just "Personal Injury".

download/file.php?mode=view&id=78

Any help would be much appreciated! :D
Attachments
Case label.docx
(201.01 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

revellbikes

Re: Case Label query

Post by revellbikes » Sun May 13, 2018 6:01 pm

Check system matrix, that'll tell you which field is being used.

Use caution within this program, you can seriously mess things up if you start changing things round.

BCC

Post by BCC » Thu May 24, 2018 1:26 pm

if you look for the Case Label display entry in the System Matrix then identify the Database field associated with it you can modify the field to affect these changes.
I do agree with revelbikes though, proceed with caution in this area.
I have pointed ours at a maths field so i can display the Accident date and Client's age on the header too.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (3.31 KiB) Viewed 744 times

RRandall

Post by RRandall » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:26 pm

Does anyone know what 'Case Label Display 2' does or where it populates to? We have our own which I have made for the main case label display but have a 'case label display 2' also.

I cant see anywhere where this would populate to and like mentioned above is completely random info on it to populate.

steve

Post by steve » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:43 am

Case Label Display 2 shows underneath the case icon in the list of recent cases in Main Case Handling

The example in Tech2 manual shows the following result if you set Case Label Display to "Client Name/Title/Forename" (Jones, Mr Arthur)
and Case Label Display 2 to "Claim Type.Description" (Road Traffic Accident)

Netwiseit

Post by Netwiseit » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:16 pm

Case Label 2 is another system matrix entry that can be populated via a maths item. It's basically the second line of the case decription. In the case types I've created, there are different requriements to be displayed to make it easier for the FE / Paralegal to know their cases.

NOTE: As everyone else has said - USE WITH CAUTION

Hope that helps.