SDLT+ Error codes

Discuss your general Proclaim related queries here.
RRandall

SDLT+ Error codes

Post by RRandall »

Hi

We have the SDLT+ integration. When I press on 'view response errors' it gives me a code, location and description. Where do I find a log of these codes to investigate the error?

We have codes '415 Business Rule' and '418 Business Rule' which are preventing submission but I don't know where to find the logs for these codes or where they are even pointing to so I can start investigating!

Thanks in advance.

danny

Re: SDLT+ Error codes

Post by danny »

what do eclipse say?

RRandall

Post by RRandall »

I was on hold over an hour yesterday and didn't manage to get through. I've logged a support call but yet to await a reply from them.

I'm on hold again this morning!

danny

Post by danny »

annoying isnt it
was on hold for an hour myself last week to get thru to support
gave up in the end didnt get thru
is it me or is it worse with access?
or is it just covid and support people workin from home

revellbikes

Post by revellbikes »

It's ten times worse. Change afoot for sure. Can't help but feel Access are running the software into the ground, asset stripping at its finest.

David P

Post by David P »

revellbikes wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:14 pm
It's ten times worse. Change afoot for sure. Can't help but feel Access are running the software into the ground, asset stripping at its finest.
I really hope not. We moved to Proclaim because the exact same thing happened with our last system, new owners stopped development and made it EOL within months of acquiring the developers. Their flagship product was way out of our price range.

I really could do without a repeat performance!

David P

Post by David P »

RRandall wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:29 pm
Hi

We have the SDLT+ integration. When I press on 'view response errors' it gives me a code, location and description. Where do I find a log of these codes to investigate the error?

We have codes '415 Business Rule' and '418 Business Rule' which are preventing submission but I don't know where to find the logs for these codes or where they are even pointing to so I can start investigating!

Thanks in advance.
Is your SDLT+ integration up to date? I received a notification from Eclipse months ago regarding an API change but have heard nothing more from them since.